- Paint the office
- Paint the closets in both small bedrooms
- Replace the light fixtures in the hallway
- Pull up carpet in the two small bedrooms
- Clean the living room top to bottom
- Clean the small bedroom closet shelves and doors
- Clean everything else
- Pull up carpet in the living room
- Clean up the condo for the new owners
|Living room - with carpet|
|Living room - hardwoods!|
After the movers delivered all the big furniture and the bulk of the boxes, we picked up everything in the storage unit and then fragile items we wanted to move ourselves - guitars, artwork, bikes - the important stuff! And that's when I realized it...the living room is about a foot shorter width-wise than I thought it was. And the love seat in the office is about a foot longer and wider than I thought. Scott thought this was hilarious because I always said the rooms in the condo needed to be a foot wider in each direction.
What my realization actually means is 1) I need to edit out furniture in the living room and office, and 2) since the office was painted a color based on the love seat - yep, Scott gets to repaint it...smarty-pants!
Here are a few more before and after pics. Next entry...Contractor Hell or How many contractors does it take to get a quote?
|Fireplace - before|
|Fireplace - after Joe|
|Wet bar - before|
|Wet bar - after Joe, check out the interior light!|